By the decree of the head of state Kassym-Jomart Tokayev, within the framework of the concept of forming a human – oriented model of state management development in the Republic of Kazakhstan “first of all people” until 2030, on May 23, the Branch launched a seminar on improving the skills on this topic.
During the online seminar, students will develop professional competencies to improve the quality of public services through an overview of the following topics::
– Ensuring compliance with legislation on the quality of public services rendered;
– Assessment and management of the quality of public services rendered;
– Determining the level of customer satisfaction with the service;
– Improving the quality of public services rendered;
– Proactive approach to the provision of public services;
– Orientation of people in the provision of public services;
We hope that during the seminar, students will analyze practical cases and acquire the necessary practical knowledge and skills.